Blogger Poll Gadget
To integrate the Blogger's own Polling widget you just have to go to the Layout tab and Click the Add a Gadget button . There select the Poll gadget and you will be presented with the following window
You are provided with the basic option like
- Ability to select the Closing date of your Poll
- Selecting whether users are allowed to mark multiple answers
Polldaddy provides a lot of options and it allows you to create Surveys , Quizzes and Rating widgets as well.
For getting started with creating a Poll , just go to Polldaddy.com and register if you haven't already . Now in your Dashboard click the Create a new button and select Poll .
- Adding MP3 , pictures accompanying your question
- 6 Polling gadget designs to choose from
- Different options to display results
- Ability to dedicated comment threads
- Repeat voters options
Just a year old but has taken Polling industry by storm . Its restrictive in a sense because it only allows positive or negative feedback for a question but its design is just mind-blowing and makes make for it.
To create a poll , Firstly signup for Quipol here and then create a new poll . You will be presented with the following screen
Once complete , click the Create this Quipol button and then you will be given a code to add to your blog . Or if you like you can direct your reader to the Quipol-hosted poll
Some of its features are
- A dedicated comment thread for each poll
- Adding images or videos ( Youtube and Vimeo ) with question
- A visually appealing result pie chart
- Facebook/Twitter authentication
A word to round-offs all the services
Feature-Rich - Polldaddy
Awesome Design - Quipol
Native - Blogger's own
These are the polling widgets that I found useful and have shared with you . Feel free to voice your opinion about which you like the most out of them
A blogger and wannabe Web Developer + Designer currently in college learning about computers. A CSS Lover , Blogger Template Designer , Manga Fan , Geeky Nerd , Music Addict and Yogaholic ! Get more from Prayag on Google+ and Twitter
Want to get these Updates straight to your Inbox , Then Subscribe !