A Related Post widget for Blogger using nRelate . The best thing about nrelate widget over other similar type of recommendation widgets is the sheer number of customization options available at a buttons click. The options range from changing the appearance to including experts from posts. It also includes a feature to include posts from its 35000+ network of sites related to your content. The feature that takes the limelight is the ability to earn money !
Yes you have read it write , it allows you to earn money by recommending advertisers content in your widget and you can receive the payment via PayPal . Here is a list of all the features of the nRelate Related Post widget
How to Integrate into Blogger
1. Go to https://partners.nrelate.com/ and Create an account if you have not created one yet
2. After signing in , In the Dashboard go to Install > Blogger
3. Enter your Blog address and click the Submit button
4. Now you will be asked where to show the widget , I suggest selecting the Post Only option.
5. Now you will be asked to add the code into your Blog , just click the Add to Blogger button
6. After selecting the correct blog , click the Add Widget button
7. Check your blog to see the widget. Normally it takes around 2 hours for it showup. In case it doesn't show feel free to nrelate via Twitter , they are super responsive.
Some Other Settings
To Remove the nRelate Logo
In the nRelate Dashboard , Go to Manage Settings > Blogger , under the Layout Settings uncheck the box asking to display the nrelate logo and you are good to go.
To change the Display layout
In the Main Settings , select from the drop-down list of Styles. ( Polaroid and Toonbarn are my favorites )
You can fiddle with all the other settings as well if you like . Feel free to ask if you hit a problem .
A blogger and wannabe Web Developer + Designer currently in college learning about computers. A CSS Lover , Blogger Template Designer , Manga Fan , Geeky Nerd , Music Addict and Yogaholic ! Get more from Prayag on Google+ and Twitter
Want to get these Updates straight to your Inbox , Then Subscribe !